Wednesday, May 22, 2013

the story of {Before You Were Born}

I wanted our son to know all about his Mommy and Daddy, his family, and how he came to be, so I made this book on Shutterfly, telling stories and reviving old pictures.  I had it published and shipped before C was born and had  family and friends sign the end pages in the hospital.  One day when he's older, he'll really appreciate it.

first came love, then came marriage, then came you.

{Mommy and Daddy were born}

{Your family already loved you.}
On this spread, I included mine and my hubby's families, including those who have passed away.

{Mommy & Daddy fell in love}

{Daddy got the nerve up to ask Mommy to marry him}

{Mommy & Daddy tied the knot}

{Mommy & Daddy made Birmingham their home}

{God formed you in your Mommy's womb}

{We found out you were a boy!}

{You were named CME}

{Mommy & Daddy couldn't wait to meet you}

{Mommy & Daddy were ready & awaiting your arrival}







No comments:

Post a Comment