Monday, December 3, 2012

{why blog?}

I really like to write + I'm a Mommy-to-be (2.5 weeks to be exact) + All my family is >5 hours away = Why I blog


Hey Y'all!  I'm Morgan.  

I started a baby website through thebump.com, which has been a really nice place for me to place my thoughts along our pregnancy journey.  I really like to write and was surprised to find out all of the people who kept up with us through my sporadic "blurbs" on there.  I've found that all of our friends and family back in SC really do want to stay up on our lives, and this just seems to be the easiest way to do it.  

I have dreams of this blog becoming big.  I would like for people to be pinning ideas and articles from here to pinterest and get ad sponsors and all of that.  I cannot lie, it would be really cool... however, I realize that (at least for now) this is just a girl who's been married a year and a half with a baby on the way's blog.  And that's ok.  That's all it needs to be for now.  

I hope to share our journey as a family, my journey as a mother, and as I am challenged daily to follow Christ.  So here's to my first "real" blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment